Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged two times too!

Just like Laura(who tagged me) I have been tagged twice, which is good because I am running out of things to update my blog with!
TAG #1
Here are the rules:
*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people. (I tag Sonia, Jade, Beeka, Julie, and Heather or whoever wants to do it!)
This tag is from my sister Katie. It is really funny because I am at work, and the only two books that are near me(under my desk) are The Notebook, and The Kite Runner. Well, in The Notebook the scene on the 123rd page, and 5th sentence is right in the middle of one of the most scandalous parts of the entire book, and probably not appropriate for my blog. In The Kite Runner, those sentences on that page talks about donkeys, and the smell of "vomit and shi*." So, instead of posting them, I will post something else once I get home---Skipping on to tag 2

TAG #2
If you're tagged, here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO.....
I was in 7th grade at CVMS. My best friend was Kellie Peterson and we were practically inseparable. I liked the fact that I was now "old" (in my eyes 13 was so grown up!) and in MIDDLE SCHOOL! I was in the band and played the French Horn. For lunch I always ate the cookies and cream ice cream shake thing in the cup, the peanut butter bars with chocolate on top, or the pink frosted cookies. I was always teasing and playing mean jokes/pranks on other people.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....
Orem, UT
Draper, UT
Ephraim, UT
Voronezh, Russia
Hmmm...I thought I have lived in more places then this...I guess I need to move somewhere so I have a 5th place!

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......
Start and finish the deposit for work and take it to the bank
Go home to get clothes and everything I need for tomorrow (I am staying with my brothers at my parent's house tonight)
Fill out my March Madness NCAA bracket by tomorrow morning (I know...I am naughty)
Finish planning and call all of my committee to tell them about our first YW CAMP meeting
Wash and clean the inside of the Passat and get it sold!!!

I ENJOY....
Spending time with Ian, family, and friends, a clean apartment with no dishes in the sink, shopping, watching Jazz games, time off from work (or leaving early),looking at pictures, my primary class, blogging and blog stalking (ha ha), seeing and catching up with old friends, BABIES, reality TV shows, vacations, going the speed limit on my way to and from work (no rush hour traffic to deal with) making crafts, springtime and nice weather(it's finally coming here!), spending time with my Grandmother "cleaning,"surprises in the mail, accounting, Sunday Dinners, and being around inspiring people.

THREE BAD HABITS.....
Eating WAY too much sugar and other junk food with no exercise
Buying unnecessary things because I want to spend money
Having a big mouth and letting it say too much sometimes

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
I am missing a tooth on the bottom of my mouth, right in the middle (I have a fake tooth on a retainer)
I am running the Wasatch Back in June again! Go Rust-ee Joints!
I went skydiving last March in Hawaii
I collect baby clothes in hopes to use them someday...hint hint Ian
I am terrified of all kinds of birds anywhere near me(like ducks,chickens, geese, magpies, cocka whatever they are, etc.)

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
Running a small T-shirt business (I do everything, so I am not sure what my title is)
Daycare Teacher/Child Care provider
Cashier at Alta Dry Cleaners
Server/Kitchen Staff at White House Wedding Reception Center (it doesn't exist anymore)
Santa's Helper at Trolley Square

And I tag Katie, Kalli, Ian, and the same people as the other tag, because I don't know anyone else!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Collecting baby clothes in hopes of using them someday, eh? Hehe! This tag looks fun but it'll have to wait for me until tomorrow evening after school is done. Thanks for tagging me, you're great :P !

Laura said...

Hahaha.. So I laughed out loud about the being scared of birds thing. I had forgotten about that! :) Oh- and I also laughed about your book tag. That is really funny!

KRiSTiN said...

Yeah, Ian reminded me and said to put that cause he thinks it is funny...