Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER

Easter was interesting this year. It was just suddenly here! I think that had to do with the fact it was so early this year! My Mom and Dad were in Hawaii with Andrea, visiting Katie, Chris, and Jared, so it was just Ian, Adam, Jacob, and Me. Anyway, for Easter, we went to church of course, then dyed easter eggs afterwards. My mom had boiled the eggs before she left, which was very helpful! I don't even know how they would've turned out if I would have done it. After that, Ian and I hid some candy for Jacob. About 45 mins later, Jacob had found the candy. (Ian decided to hide it in some hard places) Later on in the day, Bethann, Robbie, Jordan, and Marissa came over and we had another small candy hunt for them. Here are some pictures!

Don't they look thrilled for this picture?

The eggs I dyed. (minus the reddish one-that was Adam's)

Jacob ready to find his candy!
Marissa and Jordan finding some jelly beans.

2 comments:

Laura said...

:) I LOVE the picture of them all sitting at the table, looking excited. I'm sure it was weird without mom & dad there, but it looked like you had fun!

Katie said...

They look REALLY excited! :) j/k Gosh. At least Jacob, with his shaggy hair, looks relatively excited with his bucket. Jordan and Marissa are cute. Sorry we stole the big Easter bunny this year. :)