Tuesday, March 25, 2008

IAN

Over the weekend after talking about Ian to some old friends, I came to the conclusion that I am married to one of the most handy, well rounded, exciting, out of the ordinary, unselfconscious, helpful, innovative, supportive, clever, kind, knowledgeable, and determined man you will ever meet. Because of him, I HARDLY ever have a dull moment in life. I love being married to him!

I am very proud of Ian and his latest accomplishments, which include:
  1. Passing his state written and practical EMT tests

  2. Being at the top of his class at the Fire Academy (and I am sure will pass all of those tests coming up here in the next couple of weeks)

  3. His hard work

  4. His DRASTIC haircut

  5. And everything else he does every day(including all of the housecleaning and laundry)

Ian cuts and dyes hair....so if you are ever in need, and brave enough (like Jacob and Adam) give him a call!



Ian is very good when it comes to Halloween and dressing up. Most grown men do not try to squeeze themselves into Toddler costumes, but Ian finds a way to do it. (This is 1 of his 2 costumes for 2007-the other, well, I am too embarrassed to post it)

Ian is creative, although this idea of starting a fire came from Bear Grylls.


Ian ran this marathon last year, finished, WITHOUT training! He is very determined to do what he puts his mind to.

My Grandmother always tells me how great Ian is and I COMPLETELY agree with her! He is GREAT!


(The pictures above are proof that Ian is what I said he is)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ian IS so great. He is always so willing to help out. Such a hard worker. That is even the VERY FIRST IMPRESSION that I got of him -- when he helped with the backyard before you were married. We love you Ian! (And you too, Kristin!)

kallina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kallina said...

Bones to Ian! Laura's comment reminded me of how you guys helped set up for our wedding too! You guys are both so generous! Ian spent most of his time risking his life on the huge ladder pinning the white fabric up (ok i'm sure he's not that accident prone so it wasnt too risky). Congrats Ian, those are some awesome accomplishments!

Jade said...

I like Ian too, haha. You should tell him.