Thursday, March 27, 2008

A good time

Last weekend, my old Snow roomates and I decided it was time, after 3 years, to get together. Jill came and picked me up, and we drove up to Logan. It normally takes 2 hours or so, but somehow we got there in a little under an hour and a half, (she has a lead foot) Because we got there early, we had time to kill, so we went to the Bluebird chocolate shop to get her mom some chocolates. At 11:30, we all met at a restraunt called Kamin, or something. It was Thai food, and hmmmm......it was my first time eating Thai, and I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was "good in a gross way." (that is one of my favorite ways to describe things) After eating, we went bowling at Logan Lanes. It was fun, but a little depressing when I realized how much better I am on the Wii then in real life! I didn't even break 100!!! After bowling, we met up with Susanne's husband and boy, Johnnie, for a Kong Kone at Macey's (okay, so actually only Jill and I went all out and got the Kong, the rest just got a normal size) After eating my entire cone, we said our good-byes, and then Jill and I drove to see Becca's apartment in Hyrum to see it. It was fun catching up with each other after a long time! Here are some pictures of the adventure!

2 comments:

Alison said...

It was loads of fun having you all up here. We should do that again. I too am so much better at Bowling on the Wii but I think playing the Wii has been good practice for me because I really suck!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! That is a fun thing to do -- I haven't seen most of my roommates for years! Sad...
Don't worry about the bowling thing-- I realized how bad I'd gotten last time I went bowling. I'm sure you did better than what I did! :)