Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yum!

Last night we had a good experience.

Ian and I decided to take advantage of a special Baskin Robbin's had last night.....31 cent scoop night! Apparently this only happens once a year. Thanks to FOX13 news morning show, Ian found out about it and we got in on the great deal!

We arrived right before closing time. The line went out the door but we decided to wait (in the FREEZING weather) and boy was it worth it! I loved every bit of it--- except for the limit they had to 3 scoops per person....but I guess maybe that was a good thing! Especially with my upcoming changes----stay tuned for future post and details! :)
http://www.myfamilylovesit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/flavorofthemonth.jpg

4 comments:

Laura said...

Mmmmm.... I actually saw that online yesterday, but I didn't go... glad you got that awesome deal! YUM! I want ice cream NOW!

Meredith said...

YUMMY! I wish I had known about that!! 3 scoops of delicious ice-cream for that cheap...definitely worth a wait.

Katie said...

Yum! I wish I could've gone too... I'm glad you got to enjoy it for us. :) I'm also glad you got to enjoy the 3 scoops before your new food diet too.

kallina said...

I'm so bummed we missed this! I heard about it, but we didn't make it :(. Glad you guys got to enjoy the deliciousness.