Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4 years!!!

I Love You
Ki cat threw up.
The snake got ill.
Our bank account
Was almost nil. (or so it seemed)

The laundry’s
Stacked up in a (HUGE) pile,
And I can hardly ride

with you a mile (in the car that is :)).

Although our life
Might look like blight,
I get to be
With you (almost)every night.

It may be (sort of) tough,
That much is true,
But still I LOVE
My life with you.



Happy Anniversary Bay!

We've had 4 FABULOUS years together and I hope for MANY MANY MORE!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

4 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

thanks bay that was reallllll nice. i love you

KRiSTiN said...

looks like your still logged in, so you love your self?????

Becca Bingham said...

Your so cute Kristin!

Alison said...

Merry Christmas, happy anniversary, and happy new year all in one sentence! Love from the Monson family!