Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tag!

I was tagged by my friend, who has a certain scent to her, Meredith.
The Rules: Answer the questions using only ONE WORD. Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Your significant other? Bay
3. Your hair? Crooked
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? Amazing
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep
7. Your dream last night? Interesting
8 Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? Family
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? "Papercrafting"
12. Your fear? Creatures
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive!
14. What you’re not? Pleasant
15. Muffins? Yum!
16. One of your wish list items? PTO (paid time off-lots of it!)
17. Where you grew up? Draper
18. The last thing you did? Birthday
19. What are you wearing? Warm
20. Favorite gadget? Cricut
1. Your pets? Non-existent
22. Your computer? Mac Book
23.Your mood? Blah
24. Missing someone? Family
25.Your car? Dirty
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? NOBODY! Ha ha
29. Your favorite color? Brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Recently

And I tag...whoever wants to do it!

2 comments:

kallina said...

Yay! another post! you are on a roll, keep em comin! I lol'd when I read "papercrafting" and "creatures". I want to papercraft with you.

Laura said...

That was fun! I think I'll do it... I can just hear you talk! Oh- mom said you went and looked at a house yesterday-- how did it go? We'll have to talk soon...