Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!

This weekend we went with our friends to Las Vegas! I went for a few reasons; to go somewhere, get away, and to enjoy some warm weather. Ian and Ken, they went for the drag races. And Shilee went to have fun, miss school (Monday), and to keep me company! (which I enjoyed very much....you can only go so long being the only girl on getaways) Here are a few pictures of what we did in Vegas. We had a very enjoyable time! Can't wait til next year!
Watching the dolphins @ the Mirage-I would definitely recommend this one! You can get very very close to the dolphins, and it is very entertaining and interesting to watch them!

The Water Show @ Belagio
At the "Other" Strip. This is the first time I have ever seen cars go around 300+ mph in 1/2 mile! It was WAAAAAY fun and cool!

Enjoying the flowers and conservatory @ Belagio.

6 comments:

Katie said...

How Fun Kristin! I never knew about the dolphin show. I like the stuff at the Belagio too- flowers and fountains. I'm glad you got to go too.

The Seamons Family said...

It looks like it was nice and warm there! I'm glad you got to go. You deserve fun trips like that.

Laura said...

That looks like you had a blast! I am glad we got to talk the other day! The dolphin thing looks especially fun!

Alison said...

Jealous, I want a vacation, but w/e! Did you put any quarters in any machines other than vending machines? I kid!

kallina said...

How fun! I've always wanted to see the fountain at the balagio. Cute hat in that one pic!

Meredith said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm slightly jealous. We need to do something by the way. :)