Monday, April 7, 2008

He passed!

Ian is now done with schooling at the Fire Academy, and has passed all of his state tests! The past couple of weeks have been full of nothing but studying for him. (okay, and some work and food) He took 6 tests total (3 written and 3 practicals), and passed all of them! That is our excitement for the time being! I am very proud of him! I can't wait for him to become a firefighter, so then we can drive around with these cool license plates. The other day I told him I wanted them on our cars, he thinks it is wierd, but I am proud of him! Good Job Bay!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations Ian! Time to go celebrate and have some fun! Like Kong Kones at Maceys!
P.S. As for getting fit, Kristin, just come up with a plan and stick to it. And a cheerleading support system is really helpful, too. I'll cheer you on if you cheer me on :P

Meredith said...

Yea!!! That's exciting! Congrats!!!

Laura said...

Yeah for Ian! That is SO SO SO SO exciting! What a relief to have that over with! Way cool!

Alison said...

Oh Kristin! Better go check out my blog! :P

The Seamons Family said...

Congrats Ian! That's great news for the two of you!