Friday, February 15, 2008

What do I do?

This afternoon, I have found myself wishing it was last Friday when I got to leave work an hour early, went straight home to grab my packed bags, and headed up to the mountains for a weekend getaway... skiing at Deer Valley! My weekend was planned for me and it was great! My meals were planned, my entertainment (the 14-16 year old boys in the ward) would surely entertain,(and they did) and my Saturday was planned out perfectly.
But this weekend, my situation is much different. You see, I don't really want to go home because Ian is there, sick. I do want to go home to be with him and get him what he needs, and to take care of him, but the selfish part of me doesn't want to be there, because I REALLY DON'T FEEL like getting sick! Ian never gets sick, and this is the very first time he has been really sick since I have known him.(almost 5 years!) It's hard because I want to help him feel good, comfortable, and back to himself again, but there isn't much I can do. I just hope he gets better soon!

No comments: