Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My old roomate Sonia (Alison) tagged me! This will be fun! (at least for me-I am VERY bored at work)
1. How long have you been together? We have been married 2 years, as of December 29. Together....hmmm, a really long time. (we started dating in March 2004)
2. How old is he? 26
3. How old are you? 23
4. Who eats more? Oh dear- ME!
5. Who said "I love you" first? Probably Ian, but I do not know!
6. Who is taller? Ian, thank goodness.
7. Who sings better? Ian doesn't sing, so me.
8. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Anything mechanical, or hands on-definitely Ian. I am the more book smart one of us.
9. Who does the laundry? We both do. Ian is getting good at it lately though, with lots of practice!
10. Who does the dishes?Ha ha...that would be me, only because I critique the way Ian did it once, and now he won't for the most part. I am fine with that-I like to use WARM water and get ALL of the soap off.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When we are laying down, Ian.
12. Who pays the bills? I pay our rent and utilities (gas, garbage, electricity) with my bank account that Ian puts money into. Ian pays for our phones.
13. Who mows the lawn? Both, but usually Ian (when he isn't in COlorado).
14. Who cooks dinner? Dinner? WE usually don't eat it. But when I feel like being a good wife, I make it.
15. Who is more stubborn?That one is obvious
16. Who kissed whom first? I will say Ian on this one.
17. Who asked whom out? Our relationship started out in a different kind of way....so neither.
18. Who proposed? I said "Yes" so obviously Ian did.
19. Who is more sensitive?ME!
20. Who has more friends? Ian does for sure!
21. Who has more siblings?That would be me! 4 sisters, 2 brothers,and 3 brother in laws.
22. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's probably mutual.
23. Who are you tagging? I don't know yet.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hehe! You and Ian are so cute together :P So when are we gonna have a roomie reunion and where shall we all meet up, eh?