Monday, May 4, 2009

No more pencils, No more books, No more teacher's dirty looks...

Okay, so I never got any dirty looks from the one teacher I actually saw. (My other two classes were online)

But...as of last Saturday I am done with school for the semester! It is such a wonderful feeling! This semester was not one of my favorites. No offense to anybody who may appreciate or like these, but business law and statistics are TERRIBLE classes to suffer through! But, fortunately I got them taken and out of the way!

Oh yes, and thanks to good old SLCC....I will not be taking the two classes I have left to take there before transferring this semester. Why? Because they only offer them right in the middle of the day for a few hours, a few times a week. As a working person, I cannot do that! So....I am going to have an AMAZING SUMMER!!! (minus the weeks Ian will be gone to CO)

I keep wondering what I am going to do with myself! I know what things need to get done, but cleaning stuff is BORING! Any FUN ideas?!?!?! Please let me know!

2 comments:

kallina said...

I have an idea of what you can do! we can hang out! and go bargain shopping and crafting :) summer school is lame! I'm glad you don't have to suffer through it.

Laura said...

Yay! No school for the summer! Sounds great!!!