Friday, November 21, 2008

Twighlight


So, last night at 12:30 (the 11:59 p.m. showing was sold out a month before it came out) I went to see Twighlight along with my sister, her friend, and all sorts of other people(yes there were some men and boys there), most of who were completely obsessed and all decked out in Twighlight attire. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to stay awake (those of you who know me know my problem with movies) but I am proud to tell you all that this movie was SOOOO good, staying awake was not even a problem! In fact, I stayed up until about 3:30 thinking about the movie and wasn't even tired. I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the trailers and 1st finished scene, thinking they didn't choose the "right" Bella, and especially not the "right" Edward, but oh was I WRONG. They chose the PERFECT Bella and Edward, as well as the rest of the characters. I was very pleased with the way the movie turned out. I especially loved that as you watched the movie, you felt the same way you did as you read the book. They did a great job! If you are debating to see the movie or not, I would say definitely go....and I hope you like it as much as I did!
I can't wait for New Moon to come out!


2 comments:

Laura said...

FUN!!! I can't wait to see it. I may not get to before I come out for Christmas -- so I may have to take you up on the offer to go with me then! I'm so excited!!!

Sandi said...

Hi Kristin it's Sandi, i just found your blog from Laura's so I added you to mine. Funny pics from Halloween! I loved Twighlight! Nice to see your blog. I heard you are working for Bio Met now, How is it?